Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CEC: Tents4Haiti relief effort - latest results!




Hey guys. 


 I just got back from Port-au-Prince, and here are a couple pictures of a some Osiris tents we put up at an outdoor orphanage there. 


Also shown are some of the kids in new dresses the Mission provided them. 


These replaced a series of "pup" tents that were leaking. 


 The 2 tents can sleep about 40 (of the 52) kids. 


 Rained one of the nights and, of course, the tents performed perfectly. 


I've got more pictures that I'll send of the tents and the entire trip once I get caught up.


Thanks for helping to make this happen... we couldn't have done it without CEC and Great Lakes Camping Supply.


-Joe


P.S. Andrew, I plan to post one of these with a short write up on your facebook page if that's okay.




No comments:

Post a Comment