Sunday, April 1, 2012

CEC FAQ: MARS 6 person family camping dome tent

Customer questions, CEC answers
Hi Marcus,
 
1. All of the doors built into the rain fly on all CEC tents zip close and have a dual mesh screen and full fabric door so that you can have air flow with the mesh screen or full weather protection and privacy with the full fabric door
 
2. The Mars tent is part of our Premium grade tents that have the rain fly and the tub style waterproof floor fully sewn together to prevent water ingress - read the full details on this series here

Best Regards,
Andrew
Customer Service
The Camping Equipment Company
Connect with The CEC      




Re: MARS 6 person family camping dome tent

Hi, 

From the photo's that are on your website could you tell me how the doors on this tent that I can see open actually close up. Do they zip up for insect and weather protection? 

I need a tent that will be fully enclosed (floors and walls and the doors) once closed up. Firstly I require this as we are taking a small pet with us and I need to ensure that he cannot escape once the tent is closed up and secondly for weather protection. We are going to a place that has a high amount of wind and rain.

If you could get back to me on these questions before I purchase this tent that would be greatly appreciated. 

If it is suitable then I would like to purchase this or perhaps another fully enclosed tent on Friday. 

Thanks
The Camping Equipment Company: Australia 
http://www.campingequipmentco.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment