Saturday, February 16, 2013

Polaris, Atlas and Miga tents, Haiti Disaster Relief tents - Customer Feedback

Hi Jerry, thanks for your great comment here and on our Facebook page

Noted on your request for the Atlas and Miga tent combo - these items are in stock and ready for immediate shipment

We do our best to ensure our customers are happy with their products and take the time to consider all the feedback we receive from all of them - based on this feedback, we created the Modular Tent System for a new standard in functionality and style

If you have any other comments or questions, please let me know and thanks again for your feedback



Best Regards,
Andrew, Customer Support


   We purchased the Polaris tent.  Have had it for 3 years. Camped a total of about 18 times with it.  Sometimes for 15 days at a time.  Our tent was THE ONLY tent that didn't leak at every event we went to.  I do use a water repellant spray as well but Basically the tent is a dream for large families. We are very pleased with it. I have a family that needs a new tent....I am giving them my beloved Polaris.....I want the Atlas and 3 Miga.........I saw what you guys did in Haiti....Nice...my company does business worldwide and I love it when a company puts its money where its mouth is....

-- Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment