Brand: The Camping Equipment Company | www.campingequipmentco.com
Capacity/Berth: 10 people
Dimensions: 26x23x8' (800x700x230cm)
Packed Size: 4x1x1' (107x37x37cm)
Weight: 82lbs (37kgs)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- WATER PROOF! 3000mm polyurethane coated fully seam taped
- Mesh vents are built into the rain fly to help promote air flow, reduce condensation build up and keep bugs out!
- Rain fly pitch first
- 210T polyester taffeta
- UV coated
- 6-7 stitches per inch
- Large, separate inner tents offers occupants privacy
- Huge living area perfect for storing equipment, eating meals or lounging around
- Solid fabric doors with built in mesh door panels and mesh vents to help promote air flow, reduce condensation build up and keep bugs out!
- Add or remove sleeping rooms depending on how many occupants you have an how much storage space you need
- Leave out one or more inner tents and you have a large, free standing shelter
- 190T breathable polyester
- Polyethylene, totally waterproof - fully sewn in ground sheet in the SLEEPING AREAS
- A tub style, fitted, removable ground sheet in the LIVING AREA that is attached to the rain fly with the use of hooks and toggles
- REMOVABLE means you can easily detach and clean the floor and the rest of the tent including the sleeping areas and rain fly!
- Polyester interwoven with reflective 3M Scotch-lite thread for increased visibility in low light conditions,
- Large PP webbing straps: are strategically placed at the apex of each tent pole at either end of the tent for maximum resistance and tension to help keep the shape of your tent and maintain the curvature of the rain fly so that the water resistant fabric sheds moisture and prevents build up and penetration of the fabric
- Massive, ABS tent stakes bolt your tent firmly into the ground so that the structure maintains its shape in strong wind conditions
- Reduced number of tent stakes but with bigger and stronger stakes means you save time in assembling the tent, reduced risk of losing pieces and reduces the overall weight of the tent
- Please note however that these tents are intended for summer, family use and are not guaranteed against gale force winds or hurricane-like conditions!
- Ubertech shock corded poles
- 45% stronger than regular fibreglass poles
- Color coded with the tent sleeves for easy set up